Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost Time...

I was scolded tonight by someone for not updating the blog, but I've been throwing my life away at Curtains while the PV'ers have been slaving away for the Cat in the Hat during Seussical (the entire thing is an allegory on fascism: discuss). So I'll update you all on a rather odd thought:

We're thirty days out from Disorientation's opening night.

That's a full month by most standards (save for April, June, November and Freakmonth-uary). And we're five days away from the first rehearsal, where I get to see all your smiling faces when you realize that you just did a set strike and now you're going full-bore into another show that you have about 25 days to prepare for.

...anyone still with me?

The PRHS crew will be heading out (in full regalia, I believe) to Seussical on Saturday for the matinee. Have a wonderful Friday night performance (like PRHS will have as well, hopefully) and we'll see you all bright and mid-day on the weekend.

Then I'll see you at the first rehearsal for Disorientation.

omg.

No comments: