Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meet: Katy, Rachel, Haley, and Angelica

Name: Katy

Location: Portland, Oregon, home of the Blazers, son!

Household: Got some ‘rents, an older sister who’s little miss perfect and a little brother who’s a total screw up. So yeah, I’m the middle child.

Fav. Music: I like…John Butler Trio, The Shins (hometown!), Wilco, Iron & Wine, Bela Fleck & the Flecktones, totally, Modest Mouse (kinda hometown!), moe. and more I just kinda don’t want to write anymore

Fav. Movies: Dazed and Confused is the best, Dark Crystal with Bowie junk all over the place, Fear and Loathing, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is sooo funny, Super Troopers, Empire Records, The Wall is trippy, BIG LEBOWSKI oh man, soooo funny

Fav. TV Show: Fraggle Rock!!!!

Fav. Sites: facebook.com. That took sooo much to admit.

Fav. Books: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs, The Tipping Point, Most Hunter S. Thompson stuff, uhh, things with words and covers

Personal Note: How much do a pack of cigs cost in Mass? It's a lot, isn't it? Dammit.

Name: Rachel

Location: Waterbury, CT

Household: I’m the oldest of 4. My Dad and my mom split a while back, so my Mom works most of the day and I usually take care of things around the house.

Fav. Music: Aretha Franklin, anything Motown, Otis Redding, Sly & the Family Stone, The Beatles, Common, The Fugees, Lauryn Hill similar sounds. Gotta have soul, cause everything else around me is so friggin hectic.

Fav. Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Crash, Babel, Brokeback Mountain, The Ice Storm, Garden State

Fav. TV Show: Law and Order SVU, some Oprah, I guess. I don’t watch TV that much.

Fav. Sites: Not a lot of time to do sit around on the internet. Myspace, I guess. I like checking out music on there sometimes.

Fav. Books: Only stuff I get to read in school, so Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, Things Fall Apart, Lord of the Flies

Personal Note: I can’t wait to let my hair down, unless it gets on the floor. Cause that’s disgusting.

Name: Haley

Location: Alliance, OH

Household: Yes

Fav. Music: Yes

Fav. Movies: Yes

Fav. TV Show: Yes

Fav. Sites: No

Fav. Books: No

Personal Note: No. Wait, yes: this is dumb. Hope it helps !!!!!

Name: Angelica

Location: Chevy Chase, MD

Household: I have two parents and a dog named Skippy. I didn’t name her, or else I wouldn’t have named her “Skippy.” Now she’s old and she limps. Terrible choice all around.

Fav. Music: All the classcis. Bananarama, The Beegees, Ace of Base. Y’know, the best of the best. Well, and the Rolling Stones. Mostly them.

Fav. Movies: One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, The Godfather Part II, Sixteen Candles, Chaplin’s The Kid, not the Bruce Willis Disney crapfest, anything with The Three Stooges, nyuk nyuk

Fav. TV Show: my absolute favorite is probably I Love Lucy, then maybe The Odd Couple, theeennn Ducktails, woo-ooohhh!

Fav. Sites: wikipedia – anything and everything

Fav. Books: Mostly comics, like The Dark Knight Returns, Preacher, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Batman: Year One, and all the Sin City books. Well, almost all of them.

Personal Note: A fart by any other name smells just as bad. Isn’t that Shakespeare?

No comments: