Sunday, February 22, 2009

Out Of Words

It's over.

I have just sent the grammar checked fourth draft after it got its final polish in to the Almighty Lups, and might I say, it's a lot of words. And pages. Ugh.

Luckily for me, I don't have to memorize them, especially after learning oh so many songs for a musical like Seussical ! You poor, poor guys and gals have to. Oh my. And you're going to have a lot of new stuff to learn, new stuff that has proper spelling and comma use to boot.

I do not know when you'll be getting your hands on the scripts, that's mostly whenever there's enough free time by a Xerox machine for Lup. However, I think you'll find a smoother, sharper...hell, just an overall better play in your hands when it does get there. I hope you'll enjoy, cause the last thing I'd want is to write a show for a group of people who hate performing it. So just don't tell me you hate it.

ps Mickey Rourke got screwed

No comments: