Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Final Final Approval (I think?)

Principal De Maio has given the final green light on putting up [i]Disorientation[/i]. I think this is the final final approval that we need to seek--as Mr. Puccio had already given the ok--so we move forward with these FINAL (until otherwise changed) DATES:

[b]Script Reading[/b] - Saturday, January 10th at 3 PM

[b]Full Production[/b] - Saturday, April 25th at 7 PM

The little box on the right of the page has been updated (G'bye June! You're crummy and too hot anyway!).


I've been answering questions with a PV student over facebook wall posts and realize that there might be a few questions left unanswered about who I am, how I know Lup and She-Lup (Mer's name sounds like a horrible sequel to a horror movie, btw) the process, what's going on with the writing, etc. etc. If you have any questions, I'll answer them on this ole' blog, so leave them in the comments or email me at kingmanton [at] gmail.com. If I get a single question, color me surprised.

...And I'll try and get a character post up tomorrow. Sorry about being lazy.

No comments: