Monday, November 24, 2008

Switch On Your Electric Light

At 1:20 A.M. on Tuesday, November 25th, I've completed spraying the white pages of Draft Two as a de facto baptisml, turning it into Draft Three. By this time tomorrow, after a full day of transcribing these notes into my Final Draft document, I will be done with the third draft, and will therefore be ready to share it with all of you wonderful Pascack Valley Indi...Native Americans.

And, if you come to the first audition, you'll have sides of this play in your hands on Monday, December 1st (or Wednesday if you're not a go-getter).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish watching every special feature on the Wall-E three-disc DVD set, and probably that Pixar documentary for a second time.

Exciting stuff, people. Exciting stuff indeed.

(sorry about not getting any character stuff done, but it's much more taxing than I realized...might have to just let those die out where they are...)

No comments: