Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meet: Bridgette, Maya, Vicky

Here we all come, hurtling towards Fall Plays. Cheap plugs abound: Pascack Valley's Museum is Thursday at 7, Friday at 5, Saturday at 1 and 7, while Park Ridge's Twelfth Night is Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 pm. Talent abounds off of both stages (even if PR's is a matchbox and PV's looks like a runway) so I hope you check out either (preferably both!).

Now, onto the characters. Only 10 Hares left....


Name: Bridgette

Location: Brookline, MA

Household: I got my parents and two older brothers, both played on Syracuse’s football team. GO ORANGE!!!!!

Fav. Music: Bon Jovi is beyond awesome, some Metallica, a little Queen, and throw in Jay-Z, cause I have to keep it real, right?

Fav. Movies: The Departed, The Lion King, Harold and Kumar is hilarious, The Jerk

Fav. TV Show: Nip/Tuck, Lost, Rescue Me, Rescue Rangers, American Gladiators (the old version, not this crappy new totally fake stupid one)

Fav. Sites: perezhilton.com cause god celebrities are the worst and it’s so fun to laugh at them when they get all fat and bitchy

Fav. Books: None by the author Doesn’t Exist

Personal Note: GO PATS!!!


Name: Maya

Location: Mystic, CT

Household: I have two parents who love each other very much and a little sister who is growing up way too fast right in front of my eyes.

Fav. Music: Pink Floyd, Broken Social Scene, Regina Spektor, The Doors in no particular order, cause they and all music are equally important in my life

Fav. Movies: The Wall, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Donnie Darko, Lord of the Rings, The Double Life of Veronique are all among my favorites, but countless other films could be there instead

Fav. TV Show: I don’t want watch TV, although a friend of mine showed me Planet Earth in HD and that was a pretty incredible experience to live through.

Fav. Sites: wikipedia.org, otherwise I don’t really use the internet

Fav. Books: Ralph Waldo Emerson’s complete works, The Giver, anything on Eastern relgions and books about things I don’t know about; the more spiritual the better.

Personal Note: I can’t wait to feel everyone’s energy!


Name: Vicky

Location: Great Neck, NY

Household: I live in a lovely house with both of my parents, and a sister who recently moved into NYC after she graduated from Tufts in the spring. I hope this is the last time I’ll live in my parents house, because it’s time to move on.

Fav. Music: Madonna, Kanye West, Coldplay, Mariah Carey, Wilco

Fav. Movies: PS I Love You, Finding Nemo, Shakespeare In Love, You’ve Got Mail, Shadow of a Doubt

Fav. TV Show: Sex and the City, Gossip Girls, The Hills, Grey’s Anatomy, Mad Men

Fav. Sites: perezhilton, gawker, huffingtonpost

Fav. Books: The Nanny Diaries, Bitter is the New Black, The Notebook, The Tipping Point

Personal Note: The education better be worth the extreme lack of men.

No comments: