Monday, November 3, 2008

Meet: Alison, Will, and Becca

If you're reading this and above the age of 18, you better be voting, dammit! There are 13 Swinton students left on the list and 6 non-Swinton Hares to plug through before you know everybody in the cast. Expect an update every other day since we need to get through these things before Draft Three is knocked out in earnest and, most importantly, before students get this little script in their grubby teenage hands on Monday the 24th. Here's a fun game to play while you lean - who are the main characters? Have fun trying to figure that out....


Name: Will

Location: Wellesley, MA

Household: Two parents, one male, one female. They birthed me, and that was nice of them. They wouldn’t let me cross the street without one of them there until I was ten. That wasn’t so nice of them.

Fav. Music: The Kinks, The Clash, Elvis Costello, The Ramones, Beatles (only after Rubber Soul), MC5

Fav. Movies: Fight Club, Dog Day Afternoon, Reservoir Dogs, Sin City, Taxi Driver

Fav. TV Show: South Park, The Simpsons (until season 9, then they started to suck hard), Aqua Teen, Arrested Development, Colbert

Fav. Sites: allmusic.com, drudgereport for laughs, I don’t know, youtube?

Fav. Books: anything Chuck Palahniuk, I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead – Crystal Zevon, 1984 – Orwell, Carrie – Stephen King, Watchmen – Moore/Gibbons

Personal Note: Not a single girl has probably seen or listened to my favorite anythings. Awesome.


Name: Alison

Location: Ridgewood, NJ

Household: Live with my mom. My dad doesn’t live with us anymore. I think he’s in Phoenix, with his newer, better wife.

Fav. Music: The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Wilco, Radiohead Neutral Milk Hotel, Broken Social Scene, The Band, The Roots, Van Morrison

Fav. Movies: Annie Hall, Knocked Up, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, Back To The Future, High Fidelity

Fav. TV Show: The Office, Arrested Development, Freaks And Geeks, Six Feet Under

Fav. Sites: huffingtonpost, pitchforkmedia, some other random stuff

Fav. Books: Harry Potters, On The Road, Chuck Palaniuk’s Lullaby, Le Petit Prince

Personal Note: Just cause you feel it/doesn’t mean it’s there – Thom Yorke


Name: Becca

Location: Burlington, VT

Household: I live with my Dad and my two younger sisters and I’m so happy I don’t have to hear them bitching anymore.

Fav. Music: Marley is awesome, Pearl Jam, The Roots, Cream, Clapton is God, Jurassic 5, Robert Randolph and the Family Band

Fav. Movies: The Big Lebowski is the best movie ever, Fargo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is awesome, Evil Dead 2, definitely, DAZED AND CONFUSED!

Fav. TV Show: ummm South Park’s hilarious, Chappelle’s Show is the funniest show ever, Mr. Show, It’s Always Sunny

Fav. Sites: The internet.com rules

Fav. Books: Me Talk Pretty One Day is pretty cool, Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs is great, Klosterman rules, Through The Looking Glass is just bonkers!

Personal Note: I heard there are a lot more papers in college. Sounds alright by me.

No comments: