Monday, April 6, 2009

A "Character Sketch" Has Multiple Meanings

Bless Liz's heart, as she keeps giving me fodder for updating this blog, and great art for us to marvel at as well. Here is her interpretation of every character from Disorientation, and great little moments between characters to show who they are and how they deal with everyone. It's so ridiculously clear who everyone is...I'm still taken aback, and it's been a few hours since I first saw it. Enough of me blabbing on, here's the picture (click on it for the super-high-res-and-super-big version, unseen ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET, I think):



In case you're lazy (or simply unaware), here is the list from the top left row on down, left to right, of each character:

Top Row: Lauren, Madison, Mona, Haley, Rachel, edit: Angelica, Maya
Second Row: Meg, Dean Anderson, Ms. Barron, Jolene, Jocelyn, Beth (although she's in between the top rows)
Third Row: Eric, Will, Alison, Vicky, Sarah
Fourth Row: Bridgette, Hillary, Katy, Becca
Outcast Row: Kris and Jen
Bottom Row: Clint, Toby, and Nathaniel

Amazing. It's already my desktop on my writin' computer.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

manton, you skipped me!!

its mona, haley, rachel, ANGELICA, maya...