Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fancy Updates While You Read

I hope everyone is busily going over the sides that are posted on The Official Site, figuring out which character they should read for, and trying to understand how someone actually auditions for a part where they're only given a couple of lines and a two sentence description of the character. Yeah, it'll be fun for us, too.

Anywhoos, because of the abundance of traffic the last two days, I figured I'd be a nice guy and throw up some RSS feed links. What are they, you ask? Well let me tell you what limited information I know about your options!

Basically, if you just want to see when the blog updates with a new post, hit the "Posts" button on the top right of the blog, under the very plainly stated: SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG. What I do is take that link (feed://pvdisorientation.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default), make that into a bookmark (I have one for my friend's LiverpoolFC blog) and it updates with a little (1) next to it when I know there's a new post. This way you don't have to be sporadically checking in English class as I heard some of you are wont to do. That hinders the educational process, folks, and that's not good. *Cue "The More You Know!" music* You can also add the feed to Google, bloglines, netvibes, newsgator, and your Yahoo!, which is good, I guess.


NOW GET BACK TO FIGURING OUT WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO AUDITION WITH!!!

I'd suggest Sarah, she's a doll.






(she is not a doll)

No comments: