Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What Did We Learn?

Today was an informational session, so let us discuss what information we gleamed from it. For me, I learned:

- If you wear a blazer, you might look like a tool, so leave it at home.
- Man there are a lot of kids interested in this, including some who couldn't make it (a flu shot? really? your health over ART, Lehman? I don't know you anymore).
- You can make impossibly quick dirty jokes off of character names (I won't list the name, thereby involving me)
- Quite a few people read this blog, and many more have read this since they get home. Hay thx !
- A lot of you knew the "Manton" name. Sort of threw me, not going to lie.
- The crew is very appreciative of new ladders. I didn't know how bad you guys had it (and no one mentioned the nail gun! c'mon! that's awesome!)

What Did You Learn?

I'm just going to copy and paste exactly what is up at your crucial little site, http://sites.google.com/pvdisorientation or by clicking here:

Auditions- Thursday, December 4 at 3:30pm

- All audition information is available below. You MUST bring a completed packet (parent signature on Agreement, Audition Form, Conflict Calendar) in order to audition.
- Audition sides and a character description sheet are attached below. You need to prepare a side to present for your audition. We will ask you to read other sides as we see fit. We may ask you to prepare a short improv based on a scenario/specific character we give you.

Cast Meeting- Friday, December 5 at 3:30pm (ed. note - you'll get your scripts)


If you learned anything else, throw it in the comments if you feel like being all comment-y.

4 comments:

Liz said...

That, Manton, was a low blow.

But I am excited to be making art that doesn't involve magic glasses.

Rachel said...

i learned that you have a terribly hard time not calling Lup "Tom"

Lenny Marshall said...

I learned that you are actually me from the future... (cue twilight zone music)

Lenny Marshall said...

OH!
and now that i see the tag lines I feel special! AND ANGRY...

bleak future, eh. Thats a shame. Will I get a cool nickname to like Manton? Maybe... Larshall!

The Mets suck, eh. Thats a shame... and not true. They just have... certain... difficulties to work out.