Thursday, December 25, 2008

Meet: Lauren, Eric, and Jen

Name: Lauren

Location: Rutherford, NJ

Household: Full? I have a mom and a dad, and they’re in my household, and an older brother who is engaged. But he doesn’t count because he’s out of the house, right?

Fav. Music: Adam Pascal (Rent! Eeeee!), Rufus Wainwright, Stephen Sondheim (named my car after him), some hip-hop, mostly for dancing purposes. More Broadway than I’d like to admit. Oh, and some mid-90s pop when no one is around. Don’t tell anyone about that.

Fav. Movies: Gidget, Les Miserables, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Zoolander, American Beauty, Paris Je T’Aime, Amelie and some others I can’t really think of right now. But they’re good, honest.

Fav. TV Show: Arrested Development, Dexter, Gossip Girl, Sex and the City (obvi)

Fav. Sites: I wish I was above it, but perezhilton. Where’s Paint? <-- DIVA

Fav. Books: Jane Eyre, The Diary of Adam and Eve, Running with Scissors, The Beach, The Little Prince, Said the Shotgun to the Head

Personal Note: I hope it’s a great year! Is that too impersonal?

Name: Eric

Location: Framingham, or as I call it “Smellsville.” Cause it smells like crap.

Household: I got one.

Fav. Music: Slayer, The Misfits, Sex Pistols, whatever’s on the laptops I find around town.

Fav. Movies: Mostly flicks where people got shot. Like Die Hard’s pretty awesome. Commando, man, Arnold kills a lotta folks. That’s awesome.

Fav. TV Show: The Wonder Years

Fav. Sites: Miami

Fav. Books: Fight Club. Like a how-to book.

Personal Note: There are only like 5 guys here right? And the rest are girls, right? They better both be yes or I’m leaving.

Name: Jen

Location: Boonton, NJ

Household: I have a mother who reminds me that I need to start a family and a father who reminds me to not have a family like the one we have.

Fav. Music: Postal Service, Bright Eyes, Bob Dylan’s earlier stuff, Muse if I’m feeling loud.

Fav. Movies: 12 Angry Men, Wall-E, Vertigo, a lot of classic stuff, really. A lot of movies that come out now are just waaay too intense (I’m looking at you, Michael Bay).

Fav. TV Show: The Simpsons are great, What Not To Wear is fun to laugh at other people who get ridiculed for wearing clashing outfits, Oprah (sadly)

Fav. Sites: cnn.com is my main news source. Foxnews.com when I really want to laugh.

Fav. Books: City Mouse, Country Mouse, All Quiet on the Western Front, The Communist Manifesto (have a crush on Stalin, so dreamy) I’m kidding about that last part.

Personal Note: I hope we can all get along and stay out of my room cause I need to do work.

No comments: